- to remove unrealistic third party claims, such as supplier claims
- to improve the range of products listed on this website by removing sub-par products, if any
- to give our customers the best possible experience and to keep improving that experience
Some of the information listed on this website consists of third party claims. This includes, but is not limited to reviews, product features, product performance, product components description, certificates, etc. We verify this information regularly, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Outdoor Survival Store is committed to respecting the rights of copyright and trademark holders. In the unlikely event that one of the products or services listed on this website might be infringing on your copyright or trademark, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted or trademarked works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright/trademarked owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Outdoor Survival Store complies with all the applicable laws. We look forward to working with you on building a more fair and transparent trading environment.